Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Renaissance Aveda Spaaaaah and Salon in the Hotel Monaco




the life of a dog seems easy and sweet,
a nap here, a nap there, a trick and a treat.
but oh, don't you know there's work to be done!
it's not all just relaxing in the afternoon sun!  
there are squirrels and birds that need to be chased,
and big mean old dogs that must sometimes be faced.
a walk in the park is a workout for me,
my legs are quite tiny, so i make up with speed.

so sometimes my muscles get tired and sore,
and those times there's nothing that i adore more,
than strolling downtown to hotel monaco,
and the aveda salon where the beautiful go!
it's owned by our friend, the sweetest sweet, carrie,
and jessica works there, AND lisa, so merry!
the hotel monaco loves everyone's pets,
and the renaissance spa and salon always gets,
people just strolling around with their dogs,
and they're nice and they're cool and give water for jogs!

i can walk in the spa and say hi to my friends,
and if lisa's not busy, she'll massage my sore ends!
and my middle, of course, my round little tummy,
that gets hungry for treats, and they have 'em, so yummy!
so if you're coming to denver and can't leave your pet,
come to the hotel monaco and and at the spa you will get,
the best beauty treatments in all of downtown,
my friends are the BEST of the best, hands (paws) down!

renaissance aveda spa and salon gets two HUGE paws up!  go there and visit our friends!  the best facials, massages, and salon services in town!  





No comments:

Post a Comment