Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Mama Loves Pappa's!



my mom is a whole foods freak.  she loves it, buys almost all of our groceries there.  the only bad thing about it is there's no place within eyeshot for me to be tied up. they seem really nice, they even have a sign on the patio that says to let them know your doggy is outside and they will bring a treat, but my mom is too much of a freak to let me out of her sight.  anyway...

fortunately, we have a sweet family-owned little grocery store right down the street!  pappa's is on 12th, just east of elizabeth, and the people who work there are THE nicest!  we started going in there when we could run out eggs, but they have a lot of great staples and some fun deli food! they also have a great variety of cold beverages, which we plan on taking advantage of this summer.  AND they even have a post office in the back! bonus!

but the best thing about pappa's is that there is a place to tie me up right by the front door.   after my mom walks in, i sometimes start to get a little nervous, and whomever is working the front counter always catches my eye and makes me feel better.   it's a small place so mom can get in and out really quickly, and always feels safe about leaving me outside.  

we love our little grocery store and give it two paws up!  


No comments:

Post a Comment