Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dazbog for Da Dog!




i like the smell of coffee.  i do.  whenever my mom makes some at the house, i like to sit in the kitchen and just sniff away.  she won't give me any, of course, but if i hop up and give her a smooch on the lips right after she takes a sip, i can get a little taste!  aha!  well, of course we run out of coffee all the time, so when that happens, we walk over to our wonderful coffee shop down the street- dazbog.  

dazbog is on 12th and clayton and has an awesome tree-covered patio.  there are always dogs there, so i don't mind being tied up out front!  my mom can see me from the counter, so that's good, too.  she says the coffee is amazing and, of course, everyone there is really nice.  and cute! they have fruit and yogurt, too, which i love.  it's a great place for me and my mom to hang out and work because they have wi-fi, and the people watching ain't so bad, either.  :)

dazbog gets two big (and wired!) paws up!   see ya' there!



No comments:

Post a Comment