Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yahoo for Wahoo's Fish Tacos!




there's a great uptown place named wahoo's,
whose patio we just love to cruise!
the food is way rockin',
but the margs will be knockin'
the next morning!  oh no!  too much booze!

wahoo's fish tacos is my mom's favorite denver restaurant!  the food is sooooo delicious (i manage a bite myself whenever i can sneak in...!), the margaritas are killlllllller (in more ways than one), the staff is reeeeeeallllllly nice, and they have a fun patio where i can hang out!   we usually go with friends, but if we go by ourselves (since i can't go inside) my mom can call from the patio and they will bring our order to our table!  now that is the ultimate in dog-friendly service!   we go to the one on 20th because it's the closest to our house, but all of the wahoo's are awesome!!!  

i had SO much fun on cinco de mayo with my sister, clary, and my aunties, tonja and jenny!  i love my family!!!

two german shepherd-sized paws up for wahoo's fish tacos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment